- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
- Students must have an instrument at home to practice.
- Students must commit to practice, this will be discussed in advance with the professor.
- Parents of young children must commit to help them practice and do homework.
For more information regarding studio policies please contact Angie Chan.
- We had Angie as a piano teacher for 3 years and we loved her since the beginning . She has so many qualities like great personality, excellent teacher, willingness to work with us when we were struggling… – Maggy L.
- “I am very fortunate to have Angie as my daughter’s piano instructor. She offers inspiration and encouragement not only to my daughter, but also to me. She understands and appreciates the importance of family support, as well as the inevitable challenges. It has been a joy to witness my daughter’s progress under Angie’s instruction and I look forward to watching her continue to learn and grow.” Sandra Song
- “I thank Angie for helping me on hard pieces and for explaining to me fully and for being a brilliant piano teacher. She’s my piano teacher and she’s very encouraging and patient and has a kind heart not just to me but also to others.” Anna Dawson, 6 years old.
- "Angie Chan Ramirez's nurturing and supportive style of teaching is a refreshing change from the ordinary piano lesson. Through Angie's guidance, my two children have progressed from not knowing a keyboard to becoming comfortable with the complexity of the piano. Her no-criticism and engaging style is perfect for beginners and advanced students alike. I'm looking forward to many more years of continued music appreciation because of Angie's hard work." Stephen Steigman